What we are & what we are not
Committee 4 Wagga is an incorporated organisation that provides a unified, apolitical and informed voice to champion positive change in the city.
What we are
- A not-for-profit, member funded network that unites Wagga Wagga’s business leaders to ensure the sustainable growth of our city – economic, social, cultural and environmental.
- A think tank producing evidenced based research and documentation to support and influence policy and to advocate on issues that will help make Wagga a stronger and more vibrant place to live.
- Strong advocates for a visionary long-term plan for Wagga. To identify, initiate, influence and instigate projects to enhance the quality of life in Wagga.
- An engaging forum where our members can collaborate and channel their passion for Wagga.
- A driver of initiatives, policies, projects and activities identified in our Strategic Plan to foster positive developments for the region.
- An informed commentator and credible advocate on issues affecting the growth and development of Wagga, now and into the future.
What we are not
- A peak industry body – our members are cross sectoral
- CBD centric in our advocacy – our reach is broad and our advocacy impacts the entire region
- C4Wagga is “A” Political – our longevity of commitment spans political cycles, social, economic and cultural change. C4Wagga does not donate to political parties
- A charity based organisation that undertakes charitable projects.
- An exclusive network – membership is open to all.