February 2018, saw the third intake of the WSLP. This is an exciting program designed to nurture aspiring local leaders, and build a network of young Wagga Ambassadors.
16 students from 7 local high schools were selected by their teachers and their peers to attend six single-day sessions, each with a different learning outcome. Content was built around leadership development, presentation skills, and business operation, to prepare students to become future leaders.
The Wagga Wagga School Leaders Program launched in February and will finish with a graduation in June 2018.
Please click to see the 2017 booklet. C4W Booklet 2017_
• Me as a leader and a member of WSLP
• Me and my place – learning about leadership, and about Wagga
• Wagga, me and leadership in our city of Wagga Wagga
• Me and my place in a bigger environment
• Forward with knowledge. I am a Wagga Ambassador.
• Judy Galloway, Chair, Committee 4 Wagga
• Chris Fitzpatrick, Program Consultant
• Jum Lamont – Jump Start Communications
• Commandant Colonel Mick Garraway – ARTC Kapooka
• Pete Millett, Lecturer in Management at CSU
• Other prominent local business leaders
• Guest presenters
• Selected Mentoring 4 Growth participants
• Invited Committee4Wagga Members
30 November 2017 Closing date for applications
14 February 2018 Orientation Session
21 February 2018 Module 1
14 March 2018 Module 2
11 April 2018 Module 3
2 May 2018 Module 4
23 May 2018 Module 5
22 June 2018 Module 6
22 June 2018 Graduation Ceremony